Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc

John jnn at synfin.org
Sat Aug 20 04:43:56 PDT 2016

I ran a relay off and on for a long while on a freebsd server, as I've mentioned... i never considered it a big deal, but I've shut it down.

I may start it up every now and then for a few hours if I'm playing with something on the box in question and want to fuck with something using torsocks or something similar.

John