Tor being forked.

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 04:36:43 PDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM, oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> As a first relatively easy step towards a generic browser supporting
> multiple mixnets this might not be a bad start.
>
> It wrestles control of TBB from TorCorp and with additional protocols
> would remove the dependancy on the compromised Tor exit nodes, possibly
> even use some sort of 'least cost routing' style of algorithm to spread
> traffic across the fastest or most secure network depending on user
> preference and based on destination.
>
> Maybe add an element of randomness to mixnet choice as well to make
> traffic analysis more difficult :)

beautiful

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.