Tor being forked.

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 00:45:08 PDT 2016

> mirimir at riseup.net:
> I don't see the point. As Juan so likes to remind us, Tor design is
> fundamentally flawed, in that it's vulnerable to global adversaries.
> Which, in practice, means US military. So how would a fork not be
> vulnerable as well? Instead, why not develop something better?

Absolutely right, Mirmir.
BUT despite it
i am happy forks are emerging only because of the fact, that it is
weakening the original Tor and it's feminazi-slanderers leaders. If there
are forks, also they are not the "only ones" holding/producing Tor
binaries.

Yes, of course, a totally alternative system will be the best (and for
killing the original flawed tor and for a true anonymity tool), BUT as far
as i can see, there are no real alternatives yet. That's why i'm happy, at
least, by the fact of the forks. It's a form of rebel against Tor and its
pseudo leaders.