Die Zeit interviews Appelbaum ioerror

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 19 19:02:18 PDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:52:04PM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 17:50:28 -0700
> Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> > I just want to remind you the Vietnamese whupped us with WWII vintage
> > weapons, tiger traps, and pertinently ... sandals made from the tires
> > of stolen US Jeeps. Tor might be that Jeep.
>
> 	rayzer just keeps going - vomiting propaganda.

It does come across as "we were the victim", but perhaps was intended as
"here and there, amidst the veritable national crucifixion we (USA)
dished out, those plucky Vietnamese managed to deliver the occasional
successful counter punch, even using scraps from the battlefield (the
bastards), for which we will forever remind them and the world and
anyone who will listen and paint it as Vietnamese military aggression
against the weak US victims".

So yes, propaganda :/