[WAR] A brief bit of Hillary history.

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:42:48 PDT 2016

I must emphasize a few key-points by Zenaan on the "global warming" fairy
tale:

Well, this one was brought by Jim

> I don't see how there can be "scientific consensus" unless there are
> accurate computer models which show how up climate temperature increases as
> a product of addition of CO2 to the atmosphere.  Both qualitatively and
> quantitatively.
>
> From Lord Kelvin:
> “When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in
> numbers, you know something about it, when you cannot express it in
> numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and unsatisfactory kind; it may be
> the beginning of knowledge, but you have scarely, in your thoughts advanced
> to the stage of science.”

Zenaan

> Vehemently claiming "theory" is not theory and is actually "fact" does not
> make said theory, facts.

!!!

Yes we are impacting the environment (pollution), yes we are pumping
> various gases into the atmosphere, no we cannot be certain of
> anthropogenic global warming OVER AND ABOVE 'natural' causes (the sun
> cycles, natural/ cyclical changes in the earth, more?)

!!!

Could it be that those challenging a dearly held assertion ***(here it's
> the global "warming" assertion, yesterday it was the moon fairy-tale and
> the Tor fairness assertions, you know), do so not from any contrariness,
> not from any obtuse stubbornness nor even belligerance, but from a
> heartfelt desire to seek 'the truth' and to discover the true facts behind
> an assertion made by another?

!!!

*Is there any possibility that our personal programming be our Western*
> *schooling system is so ingrained, so deep, that parts of it are simply*
> *unseen by our not so humble selves?*

!!!

And could it be that such deep programming is in fact used by wealthy
> oligarchs around the world who meet behind closed doors to discuss and
> execute intentions to spin certain stories based on "the glory, power
> and untouchable truth of 'science'" to their personal and
> group/corporate economic benefit?

!!!