[WAR] A brief bit of Hillary history.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 16 20:46:33 PDT 2016

> >Dang Global Scientific Marketers just can't decide which terms to even
> >use - that sure gave me confidence in their certinty!
>
> Har har! Dang ol science it must be a CONSPIRACY yeah that's it!! What
> has science ever done anyway?
>
> Fucking ridiculous.

Assertion != fact.

Scientific theory != fact.

Even, solid mathematical model != fact.

"Science" as some of us prefer to use the term, is where facts, actual
measurable testable facts, are determinable by testing and verifiable by
someone else running the same test and making the same measurement,
resulting in taking/ measuring the same value (same result), thus
verifying said fact as a fact, a value, a measurement, and more than
merely assumption arising from some scientific theory.

Perhaps someone else can try to explain this in a clearer way? Perhaps
it's a difficult thing to express clearly in English..