[WAR] A brief bit of Hillary history.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:48:23 PDT 2016

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:55:24 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I disagree, vehemently.  Global warming is not a red herring.
> Permafrost is melting, oceans are rising and acidifying, and the
> future for big coastal cities is looking very bleak indeed.  There is
> a scientific consensus on this issue.

	Truth is not reached by 'consensus'. That's not science but
	groupthink.

	Also, it's not called global warming anymore. The new name
	which has been in use for more than a couple of years is
	'climate change'. And of course the climate is changing, It has
	been chaning for millions of years and it will keep changing.

	It just so happens that 'climate change' is a perfect excuse
	for government to control every single movement of every person
	on the planet. Way better than 'terrorism'.

	Jason does have a point about pollution. But of course, even the
	'war on pollution' can be used as a tool for political control.

	Another thing : old crony capitalists have recycled themselves
	as green crony capitalists and how they get billions in
	subsidies for being 'green'.