[WAR] A brief bit of Hillary history.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Aug 16 12:09:53 PDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-08-16 at 18:26 +0000, jim bell wrote:

> I don't see how there can be "scientific consensus" unless there are
> accurate computer models which show how up climate temperature
> increases as a product of addition of CO2 to the atmosphere.  Both
> qualitatively and quantitatively.  How much do these problems
> represent?

I feel like you have your head in the sand. I mean, are you serious?
There are all sorts of computer models that have shown this
relationship.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-models.htm

> There is also the prospect of adding SO2 to the high atmosphere to
> counteract heating, which could be a very cheap solution.

Yes, hopefully we can solve the problem we've created with better
science. I have some hope that we can. But I wouldn't bet on it.

--
John