[liberationtech] Tor Browser 6.0.4 is ready for testing

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:25:42 PDT 2016

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:42:27 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 08/15/2016 10:12 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
>
> > limitations are understood and pessimistic assumptions are made, of
> > course.
>
> This is what I've been saying all along. The assumption is ONLY that
> it buys you some time to GTFO of that internet cafe and down the
> road.

	Oh yes. That's how 'hidden' services operate. You 'get out of
	the internet cafe' when the DEA comes to get your server and
	shoot you.

> With Tails, you get a level up in anonymity perhaps because the
> machine used is at least hard, if not impossible to identify.

	And your credentials for making that kind of bullshit claim are
	what, exactly. Rhetorical question of course. Spare me your
	bullshit, you tor-MILITARY-CORPORATION-bot.