[WAR] Hillary Clinton, an MK Ultra drone, struggles with her programming

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:31:18 PDT 2016

On 8/14/16, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
> to be bunk themselves:  Clinton did not "slip on ice" going up those
> Why did her people find it necessary
> to lie about that?
>
> Is something seriously wrong with Hillary's brain, other than the
> obvious psychosis?  I am about 90% confident that she is presenting
> with intermittent symptoms of a serious neurological disorder,
> possibly secondary to circulatory system problems.

That happens when you keep delegating your country
to career politicians as if the job was some kind
of gratuity for long since useless ones that never left.
Wisdom is one thing, failure to terminate political dynasties
is another, even 15% election swings due to good are not worth
that failure, yet you still tolerate it under bad sub 5% electioneered
outcomes. There's also a reason for phrase "retirement age".
You'd be better served paying to put them in beach home than
continuing let them call govt home and taking your pay.

And props to cryptome for their "protect" series, demonstrating
anyone needing an army of secrets to protect themselves
must be quite disliked by many and standing on very
"slippery" ground paved with "lies".