Anarchist Bibliography, please? (was Re: Deconstructing an Institutional Slander...)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:55:16 PDT 2016

The sweetest person of this list [1] asked me if this music could be a good
Cypherpunks theme song...  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2LUqMH8x-I

Being sincere, I didn't like the music, but the lyrics are very
interesting, hihi!  ;)

We already had some suggestions in this thread, like "Propagandhi" and
"Rage Against The Machine", but what could be a really good anarchist
soundtrack for this weekend, please?  :D

Ah, thank you very much for all the suggested readings, lovely people!  I
am reading the bibliography a bit every day.  Lots of books at same time,
of course.  Chaos is fun.  :)

Happy kisses, love and tickles!!!  <3

Ceci

[1]  Ah, when he is not complaining and being acid, he is almost a very
happy labrador able of typing, wagging his tail like a fan while listens
to  (ahem, bad!)  music, haha!!  Definitely love him, haha!!  ;D

No, it isn't Steve.  He never is acid and is always more charming than
Snoopy dancing.  Happy beagle's dance, ow!  Love Steve too!  <3  <3  <3

<http://youtu.be/iFNLbAs3KAU>