Die Zeit interviews Appelbaum ioerror

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:11:09 PDT 2016

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:13:36 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/10/16, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:02:36 -0600
> > Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> >> It does look more and more like an SJW lynching, doesn't it?
> >
> > 	That was pretty much self-evident, from the start.
>
> Similar to assassins, warriors are hardly ever some completely
> independant self actors...

	True. The ruling faction of the tor mafia, a US military
	contractor, settled some score with one of their 'ex'
	employees/accomplices.

	And they did that by means of a feminist anti-sex lynching,
	which of course suits the military/american 'culture' of the tor
	corporation.

	I didn't mean it was an 'ordinary' SWJ lynching only motivated
	by 'social' 'justice'. If that's what Mirimir thinks then I
	don't agree with him.

> most are owned by their masters,
> assembled into bands and armies, tasked with orders, and
> compensated well, some possibly approaching doing it free for
> the mere subby joys of ass kissing...
>
> >> Being a sexually aggressive male seems dangerous in geek community.
> >
> > 	Nope. It is dangerous in government circles. Especially
> > 	americunt government circles.
>
> ... as such, to limit the possible reasons... to a relatively
> sizeable group of people getting in a bit too deep with their sex
> games, twittermania, and jealousy trips (a possibility some have
> mentioned as self-evident)... seems a bit narrow and foolish...

	True that.