Die Zeit interviews Appelbaum ioerror

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:40:22 PDT 2016

On 08/10/2016 10:00 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 08/10/2016 07:42 PM, Marina Brown wrote:

>>> Sour grapes? ;)
>>>

>> Sour apples ! Buckets of them that even the chickens wont eat.
>>
>> .... but this is not about trans people. It's about the innocence or
>> guilt of a high profile person in the community that many of us have
>> come to love.
>
> Maybe. Or maybe it's about a guy who got lynched, and why.
>
>> Keep the bigotry out of it.
>
> Just exactly how the fuck am I being bigoted?
>
>> --- Marina
>>

>>> No bigotry, just observation. Look at which promiscuous players have
>>> been targeted, and which are happily fucking away.

Mirimir - trying to make it about being trans is why i went after you.

The reality of trans life is not immunity. It is generally
discrimination and needing to watch your 6 for someone who is after you
for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wonder why i might want strong encryption and privacy ?