Anarchist Bibliography, please? (was Re: Deconstructing an Institutional Slander...)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:13:35 PDT 2016

On Aug 9, 2016 4:43 PM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Although, they do get a little too precious about veganism for my, err,
tastes... ;)

Being vegan is very fun for lighthearted trolls.  I can use it as excuse
for everything and always will be people thinking I am talking seriously.
;)

Currently, I am saying to some friends that hunting pokémons is not vegan
at all, hahaha!!  ;D

> Reading about the russian revolution recently was very depressing.
Personally I don't hold much hope for humanity..I figure the solution to
Fermis paradox is self-evident. We are going to fucking destroy ourselves.
Live it up while you can ;)

While the end doesn't arrive, I was reading a bit about Victoria Woodhull
[1] and cute soldering kits.  I really appreciated to learn a bit more
about her.  Great girl, wow!  :D

Yep, thinking about the future can be very depressing, but it's fun to
think about all the possibilities.  I really think technology and goodwill
can make a better world for everybody and  - wow! -  there are lots of
interesting, amazing people in the whole world.

Being alive is still fun, even when everything makes no sense.  Life is
very crazy in some moments.

Now, I was trying to mention a Hardy Har Har quote to make you laugh and
discovered the eternal pessimist hyena is more bitter and depressive in the
Brazilian version, haha!!  ;D

It's funnier, much more dramatic, but was strange to discover how much the
translations can adapt or modify the original talks.  Here the hyena always
complains "I know it won't work...  Oh Heavens!  Oh day!  Oh bad luck!"
instead "Oh me, oh my, oh dear"...   :P

This kind of unexpected fun thing keeps me alive and my mood, more or less,
good.  You know, life is a bitch and sucks, but, in some moments, it is
very expensive, dramatic and doesn't suck well.  ;)

In any case, there are lots of good people and wonderful music in the
world.  And children.  Children always are the hope for a better future!  <3

Tender kisses, warm hugs and lots of hope!  :*

-  c.

[1] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull>