Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 13:10:38 PDT 2016

 From: Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>

>Yesterday I asked something very similar: will photons communicate if
>they are on the opposite sides of Earth (or Sun).
Presumably, yes, the matter between the two would be irrelevant., I think.

>To isolate, I would try throwing one of the photons in a Black Hole.
That would be a fascinating experiment!  It would be a way to probe thenature of a black hole.  Generate a stream of entangled photons, throw one pair of each into a black hole, and at a varying delay, and see whatthe detection shows.  One problem might be that the photon thrown intothe black hole can never be 'detected', at least by conventional means.Would there be a detectable result?  Or just random?

>Or "destroy" one of them, but this is close to cheating.
"Destroying" them would be akin to "detecting" them, I suspect, although without actually taking measurements of the results.
            Jim Bell