Anarchist Bibliography, please? (was Re: Deconstructing an Institutional Slander...)

No nonomos at mail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:37:09 PDT 2016

Stirner has opened my eyes on quite a few levels, you could categorize
his book under individualistic anarchism (though categories seem
irrelevant).

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own

This text has helped me and some others, trying to not drift off in
endless cynicism and nihilism:

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/peter-lamborn-wilson-the-new-nihilism