FM Corporations/ businesses/ entitities

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:48:31 PDT 2016

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:16:01 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> Dude, your main critical error is that you consider people "honest
> actors" or in other words "rational".
>
> IIRC I trolled juan about this in another thread.

	I would point out that regardless of people being good or bad,
	the argument against government stands.

	If people are good you don't need government. And if people are
	bad, then having a government that's going to be composed
	of bad people is a pretty dumb idea.

> People (AKA sheeple) are just meat to the oligarchs that will survive
> the next revolution.

	That has happened in the past, yes, but it doesn't need to be
	always so.

	But you are entitled to your pessimistic, or, I guess you could
	say realistic views... =P