Pay for Play, Influence Peddling, Tor and Hillary/Russia

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:48:26 PDT 2016

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 12:46:48 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 06:51:03PM -0700, Spencer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > >jim bell:
> > >the lack of improvements over time
> > >

> > This seems to stem more from a misplaced understanding of what
> > design is, on the developers side, since non-protocol improvements
> > get ignored, too.
>
> They have explicitly stated that certain features, including chaff
> fill packets at the protocol layer, have been not granted funding.

	Actually what I think I got from scumbag supreme syverson is
	that any improvements that can affect the alleged 'low latency'
	of the network gets ignored because 'low latency' is the only
	thing he cares about.

	Too bad I didn't get to point out that the reason they want low
	latency is to be able to control drones...The kind of
	drones syverson and his supporters use to murder brown children
	for fun.

	Anyway, the fact that the 'hacker' and/or 'cypherpunk'
	'communities' are almost fully coopted by the US government
	is the first problem that should be addressed, before bothering
	with any technicalities.

	We are still wating for troll rysiek to comment on the current
	tor developments...unsurprinsigly.

> I have suggested a failure to "tweak" their grant proposals/ begging,
> but in that case when the tweak was discovered by the funders, bad
> faith would have been shown to the superiors.
>
> Witness also the subtly extreme rebukes against anyone who suggests
> using bittorrent over Tor - not by the head honcho email addys, but
> such suggestions consistently draw out a spitting snake in response.
>
> Everyone is of course free to draw conclusions assuming good faith by
> all players to the greatest extent delusionable.

	lolol =)