metro

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:15:07 PDT 2016

On Aug 1, 2016 7:46 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Aug 2016 22:36:15 +0200
> rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > apparently this is the best way to get the trolls and discourse
poisoners to come out of the woodwork around here.

>         Look, it's rysiek! Hi rysiek!
>
>         Have you heard the latest news about your beloved tor project?
Those people are really something eh.

>         I think this 'community' of 'cypherpunks' would profit greatly by
hearing your testimony, praise and explanation of your blind trust and
faith in the tor supreme humanitarians.

Wow!!!  I don't know about metro's code yet, but rysiek's method for summon
the trolls works well!  :D

(ok, I am late, but it was cute and I needed another pause, hihi...)