New list confirmation (Re: cpunks list relocation imminent (was: Re: moving on))

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Wed Aug 31 20:58:32 PDT 2016

Greg Newby <gbnewbyatpglaf.org> wrote:
> As I just wrote, this message should be going out via the
> *new* server and settings.  It's addressed to cypherpunks at
> lists.cpunks.org, as opposed to the regular address, cypherpunks
> at cpunks.org

Folks,

If all has gone well, this message will reach you via the new list,
which Greg is now hosting. Thanks for stepping up, Greg.

Specifically: all mail to @cpunks.org or @lists.cpunks.org should
now go to Greg's list instance. In the next few days, Greg and I
will work to sync up the archives so that the split brain we've been
running for the last few days is retroactively repaired.

Also, as I promised grarpamp, I will soon publish and sign a copy
of my local cypherpunks mbox going back to mid-2013. The previous
archive, which contains every message to cypherpunks I've received
since sometime in 1999, is now available from:
    https://web.jfet.org/cpunk/cypherpunks.tar.bz2
    https://web.jfet.org/cpunk/cypherpunks.tar.bz2.asc
You can find the corresponding PGP key at https://keybase.io/kwantam
(or on most public keyservers).