distractions

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 31 20:59:54 PDT 2016

Whilst those with any passion for actual political anarchy (aka direct
democracy) are drowned out with rather pathetic psyop attempts at
steering the conversation,

the space to inspire newcomers is white noise.

"Oh My God! How could the CIA say such stoopid things?!"

But folks need their emotional entertainment.

The real questions and discussions we ought be having here -
coordinating inspired groups, facilitating clarity on the fundamentals
of political anarchism, these largely don't exist or are drowned out.

Perhaps we don't have a current generation of "young and hungry world
shakers" at the moment?

Perhaps the young and hungry world shakers are too afraid to speak
publicly about anything USA's "the man" will take exception to?

The example set upon Jim Bell (how many years jail for simply
highlighting a new concept in clear and non-inciting terms, namely
Assassination Politics) presumably dampens certain .. conversations.

"Prudence" becomes the collective self censorship.

I'm still waiting for Rayzer to publicly backtrack on his defense of the
DMV. I would never have thought that would even be contentious in a
supposedly "anarchist" group, but hey...