[WAR] When will USA stop bombing other countries' "brown people" illegally (let alone "at all")?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Aug 30 10:43:27 PDT 2016

On 08/29/2016 08:05 PM, Sean Lynch wrote:
>> North Americans, why are you not stopping this evil from your own
>> government, CIA and military?
>
> I realize this is probably a rhetorical question, but I do think it
> bears answering. Most Americans don't even accept your view of the
> facts. Far easier to live one's life in ignorance than to accept that
> one's society is inflicting a grave injustice on the world.
>
> Seems like the bigger problem is that many other countries are making
> this same calculation. Support the US and maybe continue benefiting from
> its protection or go against it and lose its favor in exchange for MAYBE
> helping bring about a new order in which you might be worse off anyway.
> The typical computation anyone goes through when contemplating
> revolution or in fact any defection from the status quo.
>
> I am sure the chickens will come home to roost eventually. Maybe there
> is something we can so to help bring that day about faster?

I was up on the walk overlooking Monterey Bay the other morning at 6 am
or so. A 70 year old woman who was taking a stroll and picking up small
trash on her walk stopped to chat. The conversation turned to the news,
and global mayhem and at some point I said: "We're involved in every
conflict on the planet. Where IS the US antiwar movement?"

She smiled, and with a twinkle in her eye said: "There never was an
antiwar movement. There was an anti-DRAFT movement"

She's absolutely right. A nation of Narcissistic Psychopathic sheeple
being led down the rosy path to hell for the sole purpose of
accumulating 'shiny stuff'.

DroneWars R Us! At least we don't have to see pieces of 'OUR boys'
coming back by the Globemaster Cargohold-fulls in flag draped coffins.

Rr