[Was: private] Now 'Re: [tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/'

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Aug 30 09:01:47 PDT 2016

On 08/30/2016 05:28 AM, John Newman agreed with this statement by some
cloistered schmuck he didn't bother mentioning:

> "they could be made to pay damages if they sold adulterated stuff"

"Make me motherfucker...  My gun's bigger than yours and I have a badder
gang and more friends who'll bury you in a shallow ditch.

Fuck YOU CUNT you get NOTHING."

Am I making my point John? Better get a BIG gun and bigger cojones if
you want to collect.

Rr