Appelbaum, CDC, CCC

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Tue Aug 23 19:20:14 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 6:24 PM juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 00:50:47 +0000
> Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:
>
> > Data mining and throwing people in jail for "precrimes" using parallel
> > construction to back-construct a plausible evidence trail is already
> > commonplace. It's more than a little silly that it's "feminazis" that
> > juan and his ilk
>
>         Who/what is my 'ilk'? You for instance are the typical fake
>         'libertarian' (i.e. apologiist of big, corrupt business) with
>         the twist that you are also a lackey of left wing fascists like
>         the feminazis. No need for 'scare quotes' - feminazi means
>         means feminazi.
>
>         You are of course pretty 'normal'...that is well adapted to an
>         enviroment of psychos.
>

> > are afraid of when people are being entrapped and
> > imprisoned right now for having beliefs many of us on this list
> > share,
>
>         Evidence? Or you know because that's what google does 'for a
>         living'?

You don't read the news? FBI is arresting people every week for some new
trumped up "terror" plot that turns out to have been invented by one of
their own undercover agents. Their MO is to find someone venting online,
approach them, suggest something illegal, then arrest them when they do
something in furtherance of that illegal act, which works even if the thing
they did isn't actually illegal, because all that has to exist for
"conspiracy" charges is to be documented to have the plan (which the
conversation with the agent is enough evidence for) and to take some action
in furtherance of that plan.

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/government-agents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report
http://www.salon.com/2010/11/28/fbi_8/