Appelbaum, CDC, CCC

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Aug 23 18:23:17 PDT 2016

On 08/23/2016 02:08 PM, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 12:07 AM Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com
> <mailto:guninski at guninski.com>> wrote:
>
>     Appelbaum, CDC, CCC
>
>     http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/open-source/73441-appelbaum-banned-from-debian-events-after-sexual-misconduct-charges.html
>
>     Appelbaum banned from Debian events after sexual misconduct charges
>

>     ===
>     Appelbaum has also been asked to leave other hacker groups like the
>     Cult of the Dead Cow, Noisebridge, and will not be allowed to
>     attend events organised by the hacker group Chaos Computer Club.
>     ===
>
>     Are journos exaggerating at least for CCC?
>

> So I guess as far as Juan & garpamp, et al are concerned, these groups
> are also infiltrated by or working on behalf of the NSA, GCHQ, etc? Are
> they about to experience mass disillusionment and exodus as well, just
> like all "non-spook" Tor relays are about to shut down because
> "everyone" who's not a spook is on Rapey Jakey's side?

Actually. Greedy Libertarian narcissistic techies make GREAT Useful
Idiots. When sicced on anti-authoritarians in the corporate workplace
the results ARE fascinating.

Just sayin. Because you belong to some 'high falutin'' group doesn't
mean you aren't a vicious midget socially, and all it takes is a core of
vicious midget in an industry that attracts them like flies to shit b/c
relatively easy money (if you're a ruthless cocksucker)

Rr

"Take it or leave it or simply fuck off"