Appelbaum, CDC, CCC

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:20:38 PDT 2016

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 00:50:47 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> Data mining and throwing people in jail for "precrimes" using parallel
> construction to back-construct a plausible evidence trail is already
> commonplace. It's more than a little silly that it's "feminazis" that
> juan and his ilk

	Who/what is my 'ilk'? You for instance are the typical fake
	'libertarian' (i.e. apologiist of big, corrupt business) with
	the twist that you are also a lackey of left wing fascists like
	the feminazis. No need for 'scare quotes' - feminazi means
	means feminazi.

	You are of course pretty 'normal'...that is well adapted to an
	enviroment of psychos.

> are afraid of when people are being entrapped and
> imprisoned right now for having beliefs many of us on this list
> share,

	Evidence? Or you know because that's what google does 'for a
	living'?