[RUS] [MONEY] Fw: Your guide to some bullshit - was Re: Your Guide to the Operational Launch of the NWO in 2016 (Update 3.1 - Putin's Drive to Militarize the UN)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 23 16:57:29 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 11:22:09PM +0000, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 4:07 PM juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:34:32 +0000
> > Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> > > It seems to me the most likely explanation is that we all love a good
> > > conspiracy theory and there in fact is no NWO.
> >

> >         So 'institutions' or gangs like the IMF, the world bank, the
> >         WHO, the UN, WTO, etc, etc, don't really exist.
>
> Did I say that? They obviously exist. I just don't think it's particularly
> meaningful to talk about them collectively as part of a "New World Order".
> It's a charged term that means different things to different people and
> implies a vast conspiracy that doesn't really exist.

How about use terms in their literal sense: "world order" meaning the
entities which have control and power in the world, and "new world
order" meaning possible future changes in the existing order?

> >         And transnational US military contractors like google don't
> >         exist either.
>
> The only military contracts I'm aware of were inherited from Boston
> Dynamics. AFAIK no new ones were negotiated while Google has owned them,
> and Google is selling them.

Your a google apologist. Goes with the territory of being paid by
google.

> But this is clearly just a dig at me rather than being intended to add
> anything to the discussion anyway, so whatever.

Prior to this discussion, I had not committed into my memory that Google
had bought a USA military (-related) company.

Goolges "do no evil" is ever more distant.

And seriously, what's the least visible way for any large company to get
in bed with the military? Buy a company, get right in bed, then sell it
and pretend you're washing your hands by doing so, keeping that clean
corporate face.

Reminder: The USA government and MIC is droning people to death, every
single day, ongoingly, in many "sovereign" nations, outside of any
"international law", outside of any judicial process or rule of law.

This is absolutely abhorrent.

The Boston Dynamics episode demonstrates Google's more than tacit
support for this USA droning and endless war program.