Appelbaum, CDC, CCC

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:31:44 PDT 2016

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:05:09 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> Wake me up when they release actual code with actual features. It's
> far easier to talk about forking than to spin up a successful project.

	Aaaannnd. google emploeyee lynch is also a torbot!! Isn't that
	cute.

	Hey, give my regards to your nazi friends at the pentagon, and
	their lackeys.

	Isn't your military and their contractors really useful people?
	Murder brown children so that you can have cheap gas! Congrats
	Sean! We 'libertarians' like you freedom needs no enemies.