Appelbaum, CDC, CCC

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:25:10 PDT 2016

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 21:08:19 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 12:07 AM Georgi Guninski
> <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
>
> > Appelbaum, CDC, CCC
> >

> > http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/open-source/73441-appelbaum-banned-from-debian-events-after-sexual-misconduct-charges.html
> >
> > Appelbaum banned from Debian events after sexual misconduct charges
> >

> > ===
> > Appelbaum has also been asked to leave other hacker groups like the
> > Cult of the Dead Cow, Noisebridge, and will not be allowed to
> > attend events organised by the hacker group Chaos Computer Club.
> > ===
> >
> > Are journos exaggerating at least for CCC?
> >

> So I guess as far as Juan & garpamp, et al are concerned, these
> groups are also infiltrated by or working on behalf of the NSA, GCHQ,
> etc?

	I don't know what grarpamp* thinks, but yes, it it quite obvious
	that those groups are sellouts and controlled opposition on the
	government's payroll. The american-german government in the
	case of CCC.

	Although what this particular, pathetic, tor soap opera
	illustrates is that the 'hacker' 'community' is mostly
	composed of left wing 'progressive' fascists who are lapdogs of
	the feminazis and other similar 'politically correct' garbage.

*I think grarpamp is hardly to be 'trusted' anyway.

> Are they about to experience mass disillusionment and exodus as
> well, just like all "non-spook" Tor relays are about to shut down
> because "everyone" who's not a spook is on Rapey Jakey's side?

	lol Sean. So far what you've done here is post apologiges and
	propaganda for the most despicable americunt corporations. And
	granted, you had the 'decency' to admit you are an accomplice
	or 'employee' of the one of the worst criminals on the planet.
	Which nicely completed your profile.

> Rapey Jakey's side?

	Ah Sean. You have to lick your wife's boots so that she doesn't
	take the children, the house, and all your savings? =)

	What a sad state of affairs.