moving on

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 23 11:17:13 PDT 2016

At some point it should be revealed the three persons (entities, algos),
not Angela, Buster and Caleb, who control cypherpunks in any form it has
been, will take or transforms into. Once in there is no opt out, ever, for
lurkers, drive-bys, pseudos, anons, unsubs, especially tatooed. And
duns, dues and long-overdues will be paid whether willing or not.
Bank accounts, bitcoins, e-gold, digi-cash, CCs, trusts, off-shores,
will be siphoned if not already snatched. Nothing about this list is
free nor free of contamination. It's not about crypto, never was, that's
the bait. It's about cypher punks, two worlds with a space between.
That space sucks in, no way to move on.