moving on

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:12:33 PDT 2016

My lovely Riad,

Greg made a generous and very nice offer.  He already has a server and
techical knowledge.

Ben Mezger was very gentle offering help too.

And I will be here, if you need me, guys!  :)

Thank you, Greg!  Thank you, Ben!  Thank you, Riad!  You are awesome!  <3
<3  <3

Ceci

On Aug 22, 2016 8:54 PM, "Greg Newby" <gbnewby at pglaf.org> wrote:

> Dear Riad,
>
> I only saw a couple of expressions of interest, and they seemed
tentative.  Maybe I missed a firmer one.

> I'd be happy to host the list (and, if desired, cpunks.org) on the
pglaf.org server.  No problem.  I run the server, and it's on a dedicated
connection in a San Diego colo.  We'd need a couple of days for setup,
testing & domain transfer.  Including the ssl key (or longer if we decide
to get a new key).