moving on

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Aug 22 18:01:10 PDT 2016

On 08/22/2016 03:41 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

>  Here, you will learn more resources to become anonymous and survive in a world where privacy is dying.​

And not just in the cyber sense either. B/c no one lives in cyberspace
if the authorities catch you in 'real space'.

If you don't like the anti authoritarian posts Ben, Scifith, fine. Move
along If you don't like them. Note I called them ANTI AUTHORITARIAN...
One thing I've learned from decades on all sorts of lists is 'people who
come along and try to change them... They're the authoritarians.'

Move along.

Rr