moving on

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:49:14 PDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Ben 0wned <gmojo02 at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Good reason to just let this list die. Bunch of OLD angry people with no
life but to sit around and bitch and moan about shit all day long. What a
miserable life.

Wow!  How much hate and bitterness in this little hairy heart, eh?  :-/

All lives deserve respect, miserable or not.  And the concept of "miserable
life" is very relative.  For me, a miserable life means feel pleasure in
offend people, disrespecting their work, their contributions.

If you want to collaborate and make a better cypherpunks list, please, do
it.  We, "old angry people", will be very thankful.  :)

If you want to help, can contact me in private.  But, if you just want to
complain like an old grumpy curmudgeon, please, be coherent and don't spend
your miserable life here.

Take care and eat chocolate!  <3

Ceci

say it."