Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:19:51 PDT 2016

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 23:10:49 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> > 	the  addresses of 'academics' are in the TLD .edu, not .mil,
> > 	you know...
>
> So you'd trust him if he had an .edu address?

	Trust is pretty much a meaningless word. What matters is facts.

	I know for a fact that these people are US military
	contractors. And they are loyal to their paymasters. That's all
	that matters.

	And their decoys, the shitbags who pretend to be 'progressive'
	social 'justice' 'anarchists' can only affect the judgement of
	careless people.

	So, tell me again the fairy tale of the poor 'anti capitalists'
	who get 100K per year as pentagon spokepersons.