Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:11:40 PDT 2016

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 20:42:07 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> It's not that simple. I'd say that there are at least five cultures:
> 1) spooks; 2) suits; 3) SJWs; 4) classic geeks; 5) SJW geeks. It's a
> cluster-fuck.

	You could check tor-talk archives, but if I recall correctly,
	scumbag supreme syverson bragged about the project somehow
	causing people who hated each other to 'cooperate'.

	He of course didn't explain exactly how that happened because
	explaining would have meant admiting that his project is
	nothing but a bunch of highly corrupt assholes motivated by
	both greed and sick political 'ideals' (US supremacy), while
	pretending to be galant champions of 'free speech' - yep, the
	same fucks who have totalitarian control over reddit, blogs and
	mailing lists are the 'anarchist' saviours of the 'free speech'
	world.

	Funny how people are pissed off at that stupid cunt steele while
	'forgetting' the mastermind behind her, syverson.