Tor being forked.

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Fri Aug 19 23:41:42 PDT 2016

Without being able to offer my time, my comments don't carry much
weight, but it would be great if it natively supported i2p as well :)

I can configure TBB to support i2p (there are instructions out there for
everyone) but it would give i2p greater exposure and people an obvious
choice if i2p was supported without any configuration work.