[tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org: Your message to tor-talk awaits moderator approval]

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:14:55 PDT 2016

> Your mail to 'tor-talk' with the subject
>     Re: [tor-talk] Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process,
> Board, Etc
>
> Official "moderation".
> Well, let's see if any of my recent messages to tor-talk get through

Oh... you are so luuuucky, Zen.
Your message will be "moderated" and MAYBE will be published by fuckers
like griffin.
Mine?
"The email address you supplied is banned from this mailing list. If you
think this restriction is erroneous, please contact the list owners at
tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org"

This project IS ALREADY DEAD. I hope that Appelbaum & others will create
something really worthwhile.