[tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org: Your message to tor-talk awaits moderator approval]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 19 01:28:18 PDT 2016

Official "moderation".

Well, let's see if any of my recent messages to tor-talk get through :)

I guess they don't want to be seen to be banning folks from the list -
bit of a PR blowback perhaps?

We'll see...

----- Forwarded message from tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org -----

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 08:05:06 +0000
From: tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org
To: zen at freedbms.net
Subject: Your message to tor-talk awaits moderator approval

Your mail to 'tor-talk' with the subject

    Re: [tor-talk] Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process,
Board, Etc

The reason it is being held:

    Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/tor-talk/9f11153f5ef438d29e310d8831f6e61a164fe1a6

----- End forwarded message -----