TOR Project: Still coming unwrapped

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:36:31 PDT 2016

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:51:08 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 01:39:05AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:
> >
> > Holy F Society, the TOR Project just came unwrapped.  MORE.  This
> > essay keeps getting more outrageous, without losing credibility,
> > until it turns a corner that "network security" people could easily
> > attribute to hostile tradecraft.
> >
> > https://shiromarieke.github.io/tor
>
> Juan, Juan, Juan! This is a firetrucking joke, that just keeps getting
> worserer and worserer!!
>
> Can we blame you Juan? "If you had not have been so public, so bold
> and so relentless about the truth of the Tor Inc and retro-pistoning
> of the USA gov TLAs via Tor, perhaps we would still be able to
> continue in ignorance and this mess would have stayed behind closed
> doors?"
>
> How could you Juan? How could you be so right?

	Well, I'm not sure what I'm getting credit for? =P

	I mean, I'm pretty sure the tor project is corrupt to the core
	and its main objective is to futher the interests of the US
	military, but very few people give a damn about that.

	At the moment the tor project is news not because the corrupt
	fucks are getting their just deserts*, but because of
	some incredibly retarded, feminazi soap opera.

*like, I don't know, being blown to pieces by some arab 'terrist',
sometrhig any US military contractor fully deserves.