TOR Project: Still coming unwrapped

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 17 23:51:08 PDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 01:39:05AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:

> Holy F Society, the TOR Project just came unwrapped.  MORE.  This
> essay keeps getting more outrageous, without losing credibility, until
> it turns a corner that "network security" people could easily
> attribute to hostile tradecraft.
>
> https://shiromarieke.github.io/tor

Juan, Juan, Juan! This is a firetrucking joke, that just keeps getting
worserer and worserer!!

Can we blame you Juan? "If you had not have been so public, so bold and
so relentless about the truth of the Tor Inc and retro-pistoning of the
USA gov TLAs via Tor, perhaps we would still be able to continue in
ignorance and this mess would have stayed behind closed doors?"

How could you Juan? How could you be so right? Speaking the -truth- is
what has destroyed this community, surely not the rear-end-reciprocation
of the Tor bots (god how depressing is that phrase now) ???

It's just not fair...<sheds a tear and sculls a glass of warm milk>