Equation Group - Cyber Weapons Auction

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:11:11 PDT 2016

http://pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ
a guest Aug 13th, 2016 27,472 Never

bitmessage = BM-NBvAHfp5Y6wBykgbirVLndZtEFCYGht8
i2p-bote =  o1uHOkOcMoFEa7O7dbEilzfMvWzo7bDu~td3x9gYz4b4t5OriJ7U6GUWr5GZoWxQ9f2TrIY5RzhpIMVP6hTLXZ

Equation Group Cyber Weapons Auction - Invitation
- ------------------------------------------------

!!! Attention government sponsors of cyber warfare and those who
profit from it !!!!

How much you pay for enemies cyber weapons? Not malware you find in
networks. Both sides, RAT + LP, full state sponsor tool set? We find
cyber weapons made by creators of stuxnet, duqu, flame. Kaspersky
calls Equation Group. We follow Equation Group traffic. We find
Equation Group source range. We hack Equation Group. We find many many
Equation Group cyber weapons. You see pictures. We give you some
Equation Group files free, you see. This is good proof no? You
enjoy!!! You break many things. You find many intrusions. You write
many words. But not all, we are auction the best files.

Picture Urls
- ------------
http://imgur.com/a/sYpyn
https://theshadowbrokers.tumblr.com/
https://github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION

File Urls
- ----------

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40a5f1514514fb67943f137f7fde0a7b5e991f76&tr=http://diftracker.i2p/announce.php

https://mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU
https://app.box.com/s/amgkpu1d9ttijyeyw2m4lso3egb4sola
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8kvfl4xtj2vr24/EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip
https://ln.sync.com/dl/5bd1916d0#eet5ufvg-tjijei4j-vtadjk6b-imyg2qkd
https://yadi.sk/d/QY6smCgTtoNz6

Free Files (Proof)
- ------------------
eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz.gpg

sha256sum = b5961eee7cb3eca209b92436ed7bdd74e025bf615b90c408829156d128c7a169

gpg --decrypt --output eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz.gpg

Password = theequationgroup

Auction Files
- -------------
eqgrp_auction_file.tar.xz.asc

sha256sum = af1dabd8eceec79409742cc9d9a20b9651058bbb8d2ce60a0edcfa568d91dbea

Password = ????

Auction Instructions
- --------------------
We auction best files to highest bidder. Auction files better than
stuxnet. Auction files better than free files we already give you. The
party which sends most bitcoins to address:
19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK before bidding stops is winner, we
tell how to decrypt. Very important!!! When you send bitcoin you add
additional output to transaction. You add OP_Return output. In
Op_Return output you put your (bidder) contact info. We suggest use
bitmessage or I2P-bote email address. No other information will be
disclosed by us publicly. Do not believe unsigned messages. We will
contact winner with decryption instructions. Winner can do with files
as they please, we not release files to public.

- ---
Q: Why I want auction files, why send bitcoin? A: If you like free
files (proof), you send bitcoin. If you want know your networks
hacked, you send bitcoin. If you want hack networks as like equation
group, you send bitcoin. If you want reverse, write many words, make
big name for self, get many customers, you send bitcoin. If want to
know what we take, you send bitcoin.

Q: What is in auction files? A: Is secret. Equation Group not know
what lost. We want Equation Group to bid so we keep secret. You bid
against Equation Group, win and find out or bid pump price up, piss
them off, everyone wins.

Q: What if bid and no win, get bitcoins back? A: Sorry lose bidding
war lose bitcoin and files. Lose Lose. Bid to win! But maybe not total
loss. Instead to losers we give consolation prize. If our auction
raises 1,000,000 (million) btc total, then we dump more Equation Group
files, same quality, unencrypted, for free, to everyone.

Q: When does auction end? A: Unknown. When we feel is time to end.
Keep bidding until we announce winner.

Q: Why I trust you? A: No trust, risk. You like reward, you take risk,
maybe win, maybe not, no guarantees. There could be hack, steal, jail,
dead, or war tomorrow. You worry more, protect self from other
bidders, trolls, and haters.

Closing Remarks

!!! Attention Wealthy Elites !!!

We have final message for "Wealthy Elites". We know what is wealthy
but what is Elites? Elites is making laws protect self and friends,
lie and fuck other peoples. Elites is breaking laws, regular peoples
go to jail, life ruin, family ruin, but not Elites. Elites is breaking
laws, many peoples know Elites guilty, Elites call top friends at law
enforcement and government agencies, offer bribes, make promise future
handjobs, (but no blowjobs). Elites top friends announce, no law
broken, no crime commit. Reporters (not call journalist) make living
say write only nice things about Elites, convince dumb cattle, is just
politics, everything is awesome, check out our ads and our
prostitutes. Then Elites runs for president. Why run for president
when already control country like dictatorship? What this have do with
fun Cyber Weapons Auction? We want make sure Wealthy Elite recognizes
the danger cyber weapons, this message, our auction, poses to their
wealth and control. Let us spell out for Elites. Your wealth and
control depends on electronic data. You see what "Equation Group" can
do. You see what cryptolockers and stuxnet can do. You see free files
we give for free. You see attacks on banks and SWIFT in news. Maybe
there is Equation Group version of cryptolocker+stuxnet for banks and
financial systems? If Equation Group lose control of cyber weapons,
who else lose or find cyber weapons? If electronic data go bye bye
where leave Wealthy Elites? Maybe with dumb cattle? "Do you feel in
charge?" Wealthy Elites, you send bitcoins, you bid in auction, maybe
big advantage for you?

bitmessage = BM-NBvAHfp5Y6wBykgbirVLndZtEFCYGht8
i2p-bote =  o1uHOkOcMoFEa7O7dbEilzfMvWzo7bDu~td3x9gYz4b4t5OriJ7U6GUWr5GZoWxQ9f2TrIY5RzhpIMVP6hTLXZ

END MESSAGE