Global warming/climate change

YoungerDryas youngerdryas at sigaint.org
Wed Aug 17 03:43:17 PDT 2016

> Zenaan Harkness:
> I see no one disputing climate change.

Here is some clarification.

Joe Rogan Experience #725 - Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Watch/listen to the whole thing but the first 15min should be enough
context to drive further interest.  A snip from Randall Carlson:

"We're not really seeing the genesis of civilization, we're seeing the
rebooting of civilization, in the aftermath of these [global warming and
cooling] events."

Joe Rogan Experience #606 - Randall Carlson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

This one goes in depth more on climate and adjacent science. Jumping to 18
or 19 minutes should be enough context to drive further interest. Snips:

"We're in the infancy of understanding the climate of this planet."

"My concern is that we're going to get so focused on carbon change that
we're not looking at any of these other factors."

Joe Rogan Experience #501 - Randall Carlson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

For those who want to start at the beginning. Skip to 6min to avoid radio
ads.  All the Graham Hancock ones are wonderful as well, if anyone wants
to dig in deepah.

These guys are cpunks.

#For those who avoid video: http://youtube-dl.org/

#Please God, water my plants with your teardrops.