[WAR] A brief bit of Hillary history.

John jnn at synfin.org
Tue Aug 16 19:35:15 PDT 2016

On August 16, 2016 5:13:16 PM EDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:47:38 -0400
>Joshua Case <jwcase at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> There is abundant research, of the scientifically valid kind, showing
>> that the climate is changing, and indeed it would be strange if it
>> were not.
>
>	Yep. So all that 'scientific research' is, if not meaningless,
>	pretty much irrelevant. 'Climate change' is a natural fact that
>	has been acknowledged by humans for thousands of years.

Anthropogenic climate change is what we are talking about. At least, it's what im talking about. Not normal natural climate change or even climate change related to non human events e.g. a large asteroid hitting the earth.... Humanity has been and continues to accelerate the rate of change dramatically, and dangerously.

All that "scientific research" is anything but meaningless. Since when do you put science in quotation marks like it's a big fucking joke?

John