[WAR] A brief bit of Hillary history.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 16 08:08:53 PDT 2016

My question was, is and shall continue to be, who of the various
candidates in the upcoming USA elections, who might get elected to run
the USA war machine, would be the least likely candidate to push Russia
and or China and or the rest of the world into World War 3, when the
economic crunch time for North America finally hits the fan.

We know a massive global financial crash is coming, and in previous
points of financial collapse, history shows us an almost certainty of a
major war following.

This bodes EXTREMELY PRECARIOUSLY for all of us on this little blue
planet, and suggests that those who vote in the upcoming North American
elections ought think carefully about the question above.

Those who are onlookers might consider being in contact with anyone they
know who will be involved/ voting in the upcoming USA elections, and
discover their thoughts on this fundamental question - who is most and
who is least likely to start World War 3.

Also, look into the preference voting system (like we also have in
Australia) if you will be voting, and figure out how your candidate's
votes might be applied to other candidates, should your chosen candidate
not receive enough votes to be elected. That, or choose your own
preferences!

Be informed, and let's do our bit towards avoiding World War 3 - if this
issue of the potential for the next world war is not handled by us
humans, we may just find that sometime in the next 4 years, that we are
all faced with a reality where NO OTHER QUESTION EVEN MATTERS, and it's
too late to argue or say sorry or I told you so or anything else so
pathetic in the face of the lack of the action required to have stopped
the problem in the first place.

Good luck fellow humans,
Zenaan