[RUS] [MONEY] Fw: Your guide to some bullshit - was Re: Your Guide to the Operational Launch of the NWO in 2016 (Update 3.1 - Putin's Drive to Militarize the UN)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 15 22:10:08 PDT 2016

The email way down at the bottom really got me going.
Zenaan

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:07:19 +1000
From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
To: Jim <jim.sovereign at optusnet.com.au>
Cc: adamwilliamgreen at hotmail.com, Jim Laurie <laurie.aj at bigpond.com>, "Adrian B." <pwr4people at hotmail.com>, Amy-Rose <amy-rose at iinet.net.au>,
	"Andre R." <rudkovsky at hotmail.com>, Andrew Moyle <andrew at colonial.net.au>, "Benny M." <travellingbenny at gmail.com>, "Bronwyn H."
	<vaccinfo at bigpond.com>, "Carol M." <carolreed98 at yahoo.com>, David Anderson <diamonddave00 at gmail.com>, "Gerrit H."
	"Jose R." <jvrevolove at hotmail.com>, "Katherine K." <kathkru33 at gmail.com>, "Louise G." <louisegallet at yahoo.com.au>, Norton
	<nordy at mycg.org>, "Matthew B." <mjbond at gmail.com>, "Nan O." <nanold3248 at yahoo.com.au>, "Nigel W." <changeling_au_2004 at yahoo.com.au>,
	"Sophia H." <sophiahristakis at hotmail.com>, "Vanessa B." <e.a.brown at bigpond.com>, Daniel Bodkin <bodkin10 at hotmail.com>, "Bruce & Gail
	H." <beegee22 at impulse.net.au>, "Andrew K." <premiumcairns at gmail.com>
Subject: Your guide to some bullshit - was Re: Your Guide to the Operational Launch of the NWO in 2016 (Update 3.1 - Putin's Drive to
	Militarize the UN)

Pinning the following:
 - push for the NWO
 - militarisation of the UN

upon Russian president Putin, is absolute rubbish!

That is nothing but a Soros and North Atlantic oligarch spin story to
deflect the conspiracy minded away from their absolute treachery of the
people, manifestation of evil in so many forms and genuine intent to
provoke the world (Russia, China, anyone who will react to their highly
offensive and evil actions such as coups from Yugoslavia (destroyed) to
Ukraine (may as well be considered destroyed - but certainly not by
Russia), and the overthrowing of so many nations, from Iraq to Libya and
Syria.

The games of the elite are an absolutely monstrosity, a blight on
humans, a blight on this world.

Trying to pin all that on Putin, who is the only man still standing who
stands AGAINST the USA hegemonic evil, is the height of idiocy!

(To get an idea of the stand Putin is successfully making, uniting many
"Eurasion block" countries and "the global south" as Pepe Escobar calls
it - just witness those who tried before Putin tried, to sell their oil
in any currency other than the "almighty" US Dollar:
 - Saddam Hussein started selling oil in Euros (Iraqi president, murdered
   by North American 'elite' forces)
 - Muammar Qaddafi was building an Arab world gold backed "dinar"
   currency, and intended to sell oil in this gold dinar

See for example - absolutely damning emails, thousands of them, here's
just one particularly good example of a badly damning email:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

An exerpt:
   The email identifies French President Nicholas Sarkozy as leading the
   attack on Libya with five specific purposes in mind: to obtain Libyan
   oil, ensure French influence in the region, increase Sarkozy’s
   reputation domestically, assert French military power, and to prevent
   Gaddafi’s influence in what is considered “Francophone Africa.”

   Most astounding is the lengthy section delineating the huge threat
   that Gaddafi’s gold and silver reserves, estimated at “143 tons of
   gold, and a similar amount in silver,” posed to the French franc
   (CFA) circulating as a prime African currency.

And more - Qaddafi was the best thing the pan Arab world had ever seen:
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/apr/21/libya-muammar-gaddafi
https://www.rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/
http://www.thedailybell.com/editorials/anthony-wile-gaddafi-planned-gold-dinar-now-under-attack/
http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/4630-gadhafi-s-gold-money-plan-would-have-devastated-dollar
http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2987399/why_qaddafi_had_to_go_african_gold_oil_and_the_challenge_to_monetary_imperialism.html
https://news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/05.11/dinar.html

And as ruthlessly capitalistically blunt as it gets:
http://www.oil-price.net/en/articles/gaddafi-legacy-of-libya-oil-deals.php

(Funny - even the MSM doesn't try to hide the facts on this one.)

And more - the Syrian angle, with Iran and Iraq to Syria pipeline:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/9/8/1237500/-The-PetroDollar-Why-Syria
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-libyan-war-american-power-and-the-decline-of-the-petrodollar-system/24542
http://www.rationalskepticism.org/conspiracy-theories/libyan-proposed-currency-change-caused-war-t25324.html
"Iraq nets handsome profit by dumping dollar for euro":
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
http://www.monetary.org/was-the-iraqi-shift-to-euro-currency-to-real-reason-for-war/2010/12
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/03/22/the-usa-attacked-iraq-because-saddam-had-wd/
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998512,00.html
"Iraq: Baghdad Moves To Euro":
http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1095057.html
"The Real Reasons Why Iran is the Next Target: The Emerging Euro":
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html
http://www.resilience.org/stories/2005-08-08/petrodollar-warfare-dollars-euros-and-upcoming-iranian-oil-bourse
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_dollar_vs_euro.html

And more - more Syria, more pipelines, more war:
http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-secret-stupid-saudi-us-deal-on-syria/5410130
http://www.ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html
https://ftmdaily.com/what-jerry-thinks/whysyria/
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/12/08/syria-ultimate-pipelineistan-war/
http://atimes.com/2016/06/saudi-arabia-and-turkeys-pipeline-wars-in-yemen-and-syria/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10/competing-gas-pipelines-are-fueling-syrian-war-migrant-crisis
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02/24/rfk-jr-isis-created-by-washington-over-syria-pipeline-refusal/
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2013/aug/30/syria-chemical-attack-war-intervention-oil-gas-energy-pipelines

And more - Yugoslavia destroyed over oil:
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/05/stat-m24.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adria_oil_pipeline
http://www.cnn.com/US/9904/20/us.kosovo.01/
http://historum.com/speculative-history/34837-oil-cause-ex-yugoslavia-wars.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/jul/01/balkans.warcrimes2
"Yugoslavia Exports of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products by ..."
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/PET_MOVE_EXPC_DC_NUS-NYO_MBBLPD_M.htm
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/PET_MOVE_EXPC_DC_NUS-NYO_MBBL_A.htm
http://mehring.com/nato-war-with-yugo.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/GER108A.html
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Yugoslavia/Yugoslavia_ShockTherapy.html
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/analysis/corridor.htm

And the latest round of tackling the USA hegemony, this time, for the
first time, successfully:
http://www.pravdareport.com/business/finance/17-05-2016/134444-russia_china_gold-0/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-collapse-of-the-western-fiat-monetary-system-may-have-begun-china-russia-and-the-reemergence-of-gold-backed-currencies/5521107
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160330/1037221433/gold-russia-china-dedollarization.html
http://www.mining.com/web/crumbling-u-s-empire-drives-russia-china-to-move-into-gold/
http://russia-insider.com/en/node/14386

And a final link for those who just can't, just can't,
just can't get e-nou-ough - :D - enjoy:
http://www.marketslant.com/articles/putin-short-bonds-long-gold

There is a bloody big crash on the way, and Putin and Russia and those
with that second brain cell are preparing for. That is prudent. It is
the Western oligarchs who have created this monstrous mess that is about
to come, about to hit a lot of people in an extremely intense way - I
put it at 2020 at the latest, since by about 2024, the USA government's
tax receipts will no longer cover their interest repayments (not to
mention any capital repayment), and so, mathematically, this next crash,
just like 1929, is mathematically certain, engineered to be exactly this
way. And it sure wasn't Putin who created it.

So, in conclusion:

   redifininggod.com

and

   "Belle <abelle1"

are either intentionally or unintentionally, puppets of the NWO itself,

and promulgating   BULLSHIT   for those who don't think for themselves.

Lap them up at your own stupidity trough..

Perhaps someone with at least a second brain cell can find something
based on facts. It's not hard to find. My second brain cell's asleep
right now, so I'll leave that to someone with a few spare minutes to
find even more facts, more sane analysis of the situation.

Be gone, fools!
Zenaan

----- End forwarded message -----