Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Aug 14 05:08:56 PDT 2016

Giving porn downloaders false sense of security doesn't help technically
>illiterate users seeking anonymity. Especially when the "anonymity" is
>provided by the murican military. The onions write in "small print"
>they are useless, but this is not enough IMHO. The onions MUST make the
>luser type at least 2 times "I realize this is not anonymous enough
>against TLAs".

Excellent recommendation. Should apply to privacy policies and crypto,
anything to do with whistleblowing, leaks, secure drops, transparency,
openness, comsec, infosec and especially natsec and secrecy, the
two greatest threats to all the others.

Coordinated secrecy by gov-com-edu-ngo will continue to be the
most horrendous fundamentalist religion and most profitable
exploit online and off.

Back there hung-over snoozers, wake up and pay attention.