Anarchist Bibliography, please? (was Re: Deconstructing an Institutional Slander...)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:54:57 PDT 2016

On Aug 12, 2016 3:04 PM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <bizdevcon at protonmail.ch> wrote:

> Your comments are as useless as osmotic diarrhea…

So, please, be more useful than me.  I never had the honor of reading
something useful of your astonishing authorship in this list.  Write
something useful, please.  Share your awesome knowledge with the rest of
the world, show your bright superior intelligence!  :D

Oh, sorry!  Obviously, you are lurking to pretend being less stupid and
limited about a lot of subjects.  So, please, go lurking in silence again,
ok?  :)

Your shit is not better than my diarrhea, boy.  You are just a stupid
loser, who doesn't know how to use filters.  D'oh, shut up and study.  Or
do you need some help to learn how to google it, poor limited creature?  :)

I am stupid, but you are more stupid than me.  In my country, when a donkey
brays, the other donkey respects in silence or makes a better 'heehaw'.
Incompetent donkey, aff...  :P

Heehaws and kisses!  Tell me if you need help with the filters thing!  :*