Assange outs the DNC e-mail "leaker"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Aug 11 20:31:49 PDT 2016

More on the DNC's killing mentality:

** CNN host Don Lemon destroyed by Secret Service agent over Donald
Trump’s 2nd amendment speech [Video]
(http://theduran.com/cnn-host-don-lemon-destroyed-by-secret-service-agent-over-donald-trump-2nd-second-amendment-speech-video/)
By Alex Christoforou on Aug 11, 2016 05:45 pm
cnn-host-don-lemon-destroyed-by

Secret Service agent Dan Bongino called the media’s excessive commenting
on Donald Trump’s recent second amendment speech “comical”. Liberal
progressive host Don Lemon was quick to side with Hillary and sound the
alarm bells, that Donald Trump is calling on NRA card holders to take
out Clinton.

Dan Bongino found this narrative ridiculous, interpreting Trumps’
comments as nothing more than a call to all NRA supporters to get out
the vote against Hillary.

Lost in the latest media Trump bashing, is the fact that just the other
day CNN host and Hillary supporter Bob Beckel openly called for the
assassination of Julian Assange
(http://theduran.com/kill-julian-assange-says-cnn-host-and-democratic-strategist-because-a-dead-man-cant-leak-stuff/)
, while former CIA deputy director and necon Hillary supporter Michael
Morell, told Charlie Rose that the US should assassinate Syrian, Iranian
and Russian officials
(http://theduran.com/bizarre-tv-interview-former-cia-chief-hillary-clinton-backer-calls-covert-programme-murder-russians/)
.

Of course these overt and detailed calls to murder people was barely
reported in the main stream news. Maybe that has something to do with
the fact that the death calls came from Hillary surrogates.

IFRAME:
[1]http://www.youtube.com/embed/IvgH-Zs_GDc?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent

BPR has more
(http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/09/now-cut-off-mic-bongino-refuses-bullied-don-lemon-trump-2nd-amendment-heated-376846)
on the hearted exchange between Lemon and Bongino…

Things got real personal Tuesday night between CNN’s Don Lemon and
former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino while discussing Donald Trump’s
much maligned comment on Second Amendment supporters possibly stopping
rival Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps Lemon took exception to Bongino summarizing the hyperventilating
on the left as being “in the comical realm.”

Either way, Bongino correctly labeled the charge that Trump was somehow
calling for the assassination of Clinton as “absurd” while explaining
his point of view.

Throwing any pretense of neutrality out the window, Lemon clearly did
not agree with that point of view.

“What you’re saying right now makes no sense!” the CNN host charged.
“I’m sitting at home, I’m watching Donald Trump. I have two ears and I
have two eyes and I can see the reactions… We’re not stupid!”

“You should be ashamed of yourself!” Lemon added.

“I’m ashamed that you’re talking to me as if I’m a child!” his guest
fired back, as the two began going at one another.

“You don’t know crap about this, Don! You’re a TV guy!” Bongino said. “I
was a Secret Service Agent! Now cut off my mic! Do what you wanna do!”

Lemon countered by telling Bongino he was “lying to the American
people,” prompting Bongino to again correctly label the left’s reaction
as “nonsense.”

Via:
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/09/now-cut-off-mic-bongino-refuses-bullied-don-lemon-trump-2nd-amendment-heated-376846

The post CNN host Don Lemon destroyed by Secret Service agent over
appeared first on The Duran (http://theduran.com) .