Die Zeit interviews Appelbaum ioerror

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Aug 11 10:25:09 PDT 2016

On 08/10/2016 12:24 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> http://www.zeit.de/kultur/2016-08/jacob-appelbaum-rape-allegations-contradictions
>
> Inconsistencies have emerged in the allegations of rape and sexual
> assault against American Internet activist Jacob Appelbaum. Reporting
> by the weekly newspaper DIE ZEIT shows there is considerable doubt
> about the veracity of the claims.
>
> Tracking mentions...
> https://github.com/Enegnei/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor

As a series of tweets to an involved party:

The lesson to be learned here, for better or worse. You cannot be
intimately involved with co-workers without risk

Most (of the few) office environments I've worked at ABSOLUTELY FOBADE
romantic co-mingling between workers.

It's seen as a potential morale issue (when the breakup happens) so
there IS vested interest. IF you're supervisory

...being romantically involved with ANY worker is absolutely treacherous
under US labor law. So they got to screw @ioerror

It's seen as a potential morale issue (when the breakup happens) so
there IS vested interest. IF you're supervisory

...being romantically involved with ANY worker is absolutely treacherous
under US labor law. So they got to screw @ioerror

 ...and not in the fun sort of way.

Ex. I was working as truck driver who had to also be in an office
environment out of the truck. One of the office girls...

was apparently having a breakup w/ BF and was in tears in the hallway. I
gave her a (consensual) hug just as the VP walked by

 I got called on the carpet for it. "No overt displays of affection".
Pretty sick, but the bosses worry about lawsuits

In @ioerror's case they tried to coerce those folks over it & it worked
to get him gone along w/ that Anarchist Hacker ethic

Rr