[WAR] Hillary Clinton, an MK Ultra drone, struggles with her programming

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Wed Aug 10 13:06:12 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 5:15 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> This would have been a much sexier title than "Hillary health problems"
> - "Hillary Clinton an MK Ultra drone, reaches untimely end to her
> programming."
>
> Pick or write your own heading and enjoy the show. Let's hope whoever
> gets to lead the USA war machine is sane enough to not push the World
> War 3 button against China, Russia or Iran.
>

> She also puts pressure on Ecuador re Julian Assange, see further below.
>
> ----
>

> ** Hillary Clinton blacks-out during speech, attention focused on her true
> health [Video] (
> http://theduran.com/hillary-clinton-dizzy-blackout-spell-during-speech-focuses-attention-on-her-true-health/
> )

I respect you and like your posts, Zen, but this one really feels like
grasping at straws, perhaps not on your part, but certainly on the part of
Christoforou and Durden (who has been predicting the end of the world for
his entire career AFAICT). I had a longer "blackout" than that when I lost
my train of thought giving closing arguments in mock trial when I was in
high school, to the extent that the judge had to say "You may continue, Mr.
Lynch."

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Clinton. This is not one of
them. This is literal FUD.